Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I and Phase 2) | New York City
- Indoor Air Testing
- Lead Testing
- Mold Testing & Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase 1 and Phase 2)
- +20 years of experience
- Competitive pricing
- Free estimates
- Bilingual team
- Customized solutions for specific issues
- Specialists in air pollution control
New York City
Based in New York City, Sunshine Environmental Solutions provides in-depth environmental site assessments. Contact us!
Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Sunshine Environmental Solutions performs both stages of the Environmental Site Assessments (ESA). The first phase consists of:
- gathering information about the site’s history
- inspection of the site by an environmental expert
- reviewing all necessary files and documents pertaining to the site
- drafting a report indicating potential risks of contamination to the site
Based on this first stage, we will interpret the results and determine if there needs to be further investigation.
Reach out to us!
We identify existing and potential sources of contamination of the site
Does your site need an assessment?
Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
The second phase of the ESA is to gather specific information about the site and it involves:
- surface soil samples, groundwater, soil vapour, sediment sampling, plant and aquatic samples
- storage tank, asbestos, geomagnetic surveys
- measuring noise levels or radiation
- designing environmental fate or transportation models to evaluate migration of contamination
This step is crucial as it allows Sunshine Environmental Solutions to know if the site is safe from pollutants such as radon, lead, and molds
We bring effective solutions against radon, molds, lead, and other pollutants