Olusegun is President and Founder of Sunshine Environment Solutions, LLC. He is an Environmental Management Professional dedicated to improving the environment by bringing awareness of potential hazards to communities. Olusegun specializes in various environmental areas - A certified Project Monitor and Contract Supervisor for Asbestos projects; Air Monitoring Technician; Certified Lead and Risk Assessor. Proficient knowledge of the OSHA, NIOSH, and EPA regulatory guides.
Olusegun is goal oriented, a self-starter, results-driven and sought-after expert evidenced by his extensive experience as President of Sunshine Environment Solutions, LLC. He has been awarded contracts with numerous New York City and New York State agencies, such as The Brooklyn Navy Yard, NYC School Construction Authority, New York City Police Dept, Bed-Stuy Restoration Corporation, etc.
Olusegun possesses a scientific aptitude and has a high-level academic skill, which created opportunities for him to provide tutoring services in science subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, etc. Moreover, he provided training services to prepare students for Regents exams, SAT, RCT and GED testing. As a result of his analytical capacity, leadership skills, and dedication, he maintains a proven and successful performance record.
Olusegun received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the New York Institute of Technology. He obtained the following coursework: The New School for Social Research (24 Research Graduate Level Credits); SUNY at STONY BROOK (6 Master level credits); Hunter College (6 Master level credits in Environmental Science). Olusegun is a Member of the American Industrial Hygienist Association NYC Chapter.
Olusegun has obtained the following license & Certifications:
- Technical Certificate Chemical Analysis -
- Certificates in Asbestos Projects, Project Monitoring, State Inspector License, and Supervisor License. Asbestos Project Design
- NIOSH 582
- Lead Risk assessor
- McCRONE Research Institute Chicago: Applied Polarized Microscopy 1201 Certificate
- McCRONE Research Institute Chicago: Microscopy of Food Particles
- ASTM Training in Environmental site assessment for commercial Propertied
- Certification in C3 Competent/Supervisor in De-leading of Industrial Structures
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification
Olusegun is committed to his work and determined to make the environment safer for all to live and thrive.